Get your own Digital Clock

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Yeah, i'd loved to do it!

Have you ever heard about procrastination? what do you understand about that? well, as far as I'm concerned it is an act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying something that requiring immediate attention. Means that you keep delaying your work, which meant you would prefer to do it at the very last minute.

I admit that I do have this habit. Well, FYI... every time I found the works were hard to do I will stop doing it and keep delaying.  For instance I would rather doing some thing that I'd loved to do more than finish up my homework which I found it is very difficult to do so..

What am I blabbering about actually? does anybody can tell me? Of course there is no good for me to procrastinate my homework but I just love it.. ha3... to think it wisely it is really not a good habit... I want change it. When? yeah, that day will come sooner or later.

1 comment:

  1. yah, that day will come.. sooner or later.. we'll never know, let the procrastinating habit goes by itself.. haha!! Go-go FF!! get urself free from this habit/ use..

    ReplyDelete

Arigato! thanks for the comment/s