Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday 31 December 2011

Our little Sarah

  
Miss Sarah so much!!!          




Malam ni aku nak cerita pasal this  little Sarah. Rindu sangat kat dia! Only if I have wings to fly and reach her. Hummm.. siapa Sarah? Actually Sarah is neither my little sister nor my niece but.. she is my nephew. Yup! she is my aunt' s daughter. First daughter in fact. She was born three days before my aunt' s wedding anniversary. Of course, she is the BEST gift ever for the special day.  Her birthday is on 14 June 2011. This cute baby's full name is Nur Aqilah Maisarah binti  Nashrol.

My aunt, mak sue called her Aqilah but for me I'd prefer to call her Sarah. Why? Well, there is no reason for sure but I just loved to call her  Sarah since I think it suit her well. Sarah sounded nicer than Aqilah. Don't you think so? whatever it is she is my little Sarah. Oh, she is so chubby and healthy.. geramnya nak kiss her cheeks. Rasa cam nak cubit-cubit je. Now, she is about six month years old +++ with the weight of about 9 kg. 

Sarah waktu baru lahir.. few weeks..

about a month year old



Fact about Sarah is she looks alike my uncle, Ayah su. Well, she's totally inherit her dad' genes. The only one similarity with her mom is the gender.. hahahaha.. because they are both girl. The rest is like her dad.  Like father like daughter! Obviously, people who see her would think that she's a baby boy not a baby girl. It is true! hehehehehehe...

But just like my mama told, babies faces would change from time to time. Now, she looks more like a girl should be! I really love to see her in pink! Typical color for a girl huh... ?

Sarah yang suka hisap jari~

Sarah with her muncung itik (Azizah told so)

Sarah and my sis, Jijie

Kesian kat Sarah.. abang2 sepupu nya punya la hepi~
Sarah ni seorang budak yang sangat baik... jarang sangat dapat dengar dia menangis. Paling tidak pun dia merengek je sebab bosan. Sebab dia tidak cerewat maka Sarah ni sangat senang untuk dijaga, tak banyak karenah. Sejuk perut ibu dia mengandung. huhu... Oh ya, walaupun mak su aku sibuk bekerja, salah seorang pegawai polis tapi she still got time to pump milk for Sarah (fully breastfeeding). Opps.. my aunt tu memang la pegawai polis tapi dia kerja lam office je... not the one yang kejar-kejar orang jahat tuh.. hehehe... 

Bertuahkan Sarah sebab dapat minum susu ibu yang the best in the world.. berkhasiat pula tu dibandingkan dengan susu lembu yang banyak terdapat di pasaran tu. Maka tak hairan la si kecil tu membesar dengan sihat dan kuat! Badan pun macam dipam-pam bukan main lagi 'semangat' sampai nak dukung lama-lama pun tak larat sebab berat sangat.. huhuhu.. Sarah cepat-cepat besar ye nati boleh main kejar-kejar ngan angah.

1 comment:

  1. alololo... comeynya.. baby mg comel. biasalah tu nanti besar she'll be a pretty girl. =)

    ReplyDelete

Arigato! thanks for the comment/s